How to turn safe mode ON and OFF in Samsung Galaxy A10E L
As you know, Samsung Galaxy A10E L are most popular and powerful in the world today.. If you are a new comer for the Samsung Galaxy world then you will get some little problems because of your knowledge of about Samsung Galaxy A10E L .. You think these problems seems like complex.. Don’t think like that. It’s all about your experience. If you are a new user precisely you will think like that.. Read More – ADDING IR SENSOR | AS REMOTE
This article will help you to troubleshoot that all problems on your Samsung Galaxy A10E L very easily. Lot of problems in your Samsung Galaxy A10E L can identify by once you enable the Safe Mode on your device. Most of Samsung Galaxy users are following this method.. but There are another ways to fix your device’s problems. By doing Master Reset on your Samsung Galaxy A10E L .. but it will double your work. Read More – Screen overlay Detected Problem solved on Samsung Galaxy A10E L
What and Why Safe Mode?
What to do in safe mode:
How to Turn ON safe mode in Samsung Galaxy A10E L:
Here are some steps that you have to follow:
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy A10E L .
- Press and Hold Power Button.
- Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key.
- Hold Volume Down Key.
- Release Volume Down key and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10E L .
Here we are describing above methods Step by Step With Pictures ..
Step 1 : Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy A10E L
- To do this first you have to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A10E L . Like shown below, hold the Power Button for few seconds and select the option to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A10E L .
Step 2 : Press and Hold the Power Button
- After switch off your device then turn on your device again by holding the Power Button.
Step 3 : Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key
- After you power on your Samsung Galaxy A10E L then immediately press and hold the Volume Down key when appears the Samsung Galaxy logo or wait for first lights up on your screen.
Step 4 : Hold Volume Down Key
- Then see properly that is there displaying Safe Mode icon on your left corner of the screen.
Step 5 : Release Volume Down key and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10E L
- Once display the Lock Screen and Safe Mode then release the volume down key.
- Now you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy with lock screen.. Here, you have successfully enable Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy.
An alternate method is available
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power off box prompt appears.
- Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode prompt appears.
- To confirm, tap Safe mode. (you can Try this if you have problem with Volume Down)
Turn off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy A10E L
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart Now.