How to Enable Safe Mode on Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
As you know, Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 are most popular and powerful in the world today.. If you are a new comer for the Huawei world then you will get some little problems because of your knowledge of about Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 .. You think these problems seems like complex.. Don’t think like that. It’s all about your experience. If you are a new user precisely you will think like that.. Read More – ADDING IR SENSOR | AS REMOTE
This article will help you to troubleshoot that all problems on your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 very easily. Lot of problems in your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 can identify by once you enable the Safe Mode on your device. Most of Huawei users are following this method.. but There are another ways to fix your device’s problems. By doing Master Reset on your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 .. but it will double your work. Read More – Screen overlay Detected Problem solved
What and Why Safe Mode?
It will disable all of your device’s third-party apps. And only enable pre-installed apps and they will be restored when turn Off SafeMode . Something like after reset your phone. (Data will not be lost. only disable) You can use safe mode when you face ” Screen overlay Detected” , or to check Virus App , MIc , Sound Not working or Slow Down. Read More – What Can Do With Safe Mode
Boot In to Safe Mode on Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
Here are some steps that you have to follow:
- Turn Off your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 .
- Press and Hold Power Button.
- Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key. (When you see the Huawei animation)
- Hold Volume Down Key.
- Release Volume Down key and unlock your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 .
Here we are describing above methods Step by Step With Pictures ..
Step 1 : Turn Off your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
- To do this first you have to turn off your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 . Like shown below, hold the Power Button for few seconds and select the option to turn off your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 .
Step 2 : Press and Hold the Power Button
- After switch off your device then turn on your device again by holding the Power Button.
Step 3 : Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key
- After you power on your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 then immediately press and hold the Volume Down key when appears the Huawei logo or wait for first lights up on your screen.
- When you start to press volume down key remember that release the power button. Because, in that time you can press one button only.
Step 4 : Hold Volume Down Key
- Please hold the Volume Down key for a few seconds until finish restarting and appears the Lock Screen. Like shown below.
- Then see properly that is there displaying Safe Mode icon on your left corner of the screen.
Step 5 : Release Volume Down key and unlock your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
- Once display the Lock Screen and Safe Mode then release the volume down key.
- Now you can unlock your Huawei with lock screen.. Here, you have successfully enable Safe Mode on your Huawei .
Turn off safe mode on Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.
- See More
Thank you for coming to our Page. If this page helped you , So then please share this website to all Social Medias like Facebook ,twitter and Reddit so then Others can find this SafeMode Guide. Finally If you have any problem then don’t hesitate, feel free to Leave a Comment with Error Message. So one of team our team member will help you as soon as possible. Thank You for Staying with us. Keep viewing our page and don’t forget to subscribe. we will update you with the latest news.