If you want to start your Lenovo laptop in safe mode windows 10, or want to have the access to the BIOS, taking back from a backup report and using a risk-free method, all these can be done after browsing the Advanced Startup Option Food selection. There are so many methods to browse the Advanced startup option depending on the speed of the boot process. In this article, we are focussing on how to Start your Lenovo laptop in safe mode windows 10.
The old method used to get into the safe mode, pushing and starting the personal computer using F8 doesn’t support personal computers running Windows 10.
Options for Microsoft Windows 10
There are two different risk-free methods, they are Safe settings and safe settings using social networks. They are quite the same but the safe method along with the networks includes system motorists and methods to access the net and other different pcs on the system. They relate to the areas which display how to begin the computer in a risk-free setting.
- Press the Shift button + Restart button at the same time.
- Next managing to go to safe mode through settings.
- Then go to safe mood using sign in screen
- Each time you reboot your pc warn windows set up to start in safe mode pressing Windows key+R
So, let’s learn about each option mentioned above briefly.
1. Press the Shift button + Restart button at the same time.
- Hold your windows button and X button at the same time.
- Tap the shift button while clicking the restart button from the sign out option appear or shut down your computer
- Then choose these options
- Advanced options
- Start-up menu
After restarting your pc, you can see a number of different options on your screen. There select the 4th or F4 button to follow on-screen commands to keep your pc in safe mode. To use the full function, press the 5 or F5 to run the internet in safe mode.
Check this link for further guide https://youtu.be/TwIOazT1BxU
2. Next managing to go to safe mode through settings.
To open the system settings press the windows key+ I button. If it doesn’t work properly click the windows logo in the left corner of the screen and click settings.
- Go to the update and security option and press recovery.
- Below the heading of “Advance start up,” choose the “Restart now” option.
- Next, when the pc restarts, on the “Choose an option screen” do these steps.
- Advanced option
- Start-up settings
After restarting your device, you can see the menu with options. To open the safe mode there you press the 4 or F4 button. To use the internet and safe mode press the 5 or F5 button.
3. Then go to safe mood using sign in screen.
- Before everything, restart your pc/laptop . Soon when you see the sign in screen, press the shift key downward to choose power and then restart.
- When the Pc is on to the selection, an option panel appear
- Advanced options
- Start-up settings
Same as in the earlier methods, when you restart your computer, you can see several choices. Press the 4 or F4 to start it in using only safe mode and 5 or F5 to start it in safe mode plus internet with networking options.
4. Each time you reboot your pc warn windows set up to start in safe mode pressing Windows key+R.
Note: To follow the below steps, you must attach a detachable keyboard.
- Press the window button + R button
- A message box will appear , there you have to type MSConfig .
- Select the boot tab
- After that press “safe boot” and tap the option “apply”
- To apply the changes made by the system Configurations, choose the Restart.
Note: Once you are done with the safe mode, you can go back to normal mode in return and undo the selected applied safe boot option.
There are lots of computers that are able to navigate to the Advanced Start-up options menu by pressing the F11 button of your computer. Then you can follow the steps mentioned above to keep your Lenovo windows 10 laptop in safe mode.
Microsoft Windows boot problems vary but are usual. For nonprofessional consumers starting a Lenovo laptop windows 10 in safe mode is not easy. You need some continuous work on this, and it may drive you crazy and make you quit accessing your Microsoft window records for a while.
Continue solving your problem by keeping your eye on this article to reboot your Microsoft Windows computer and notebook as well, if you failed to try a number of methods on the internet before.
I hope all these may support solving your problem now. And imagine that you are unable to go to Microsoft Windows computer because of a blank Microsoft Windows login security password. Don’t worry your Microsoft Windows password key might help you to change the Lenovo password in any Microsoft windows System without reformatting and reinstalling.