Word documents are probably the most widespread digital documents in the world. With MS Word being the default word processor for millions of people, some of your essential data is likely stored in Word files. Their loss can be troublesome, so looking for a Word document recovery tool is the only solution.
There are multiple data recovery solutions available in the market. In this article, we will guide you about free data recovery software and how you can use it.
Part 1: The Reasons behind Loss of Word Files
Word documents can be lost due to different reasons. These reasons can be broadly categorized into three scenarios: mistakes, malicious attacks, and system failures. Below are the four most common reasons behind the loss of Word files:
- System Failure: A system failure can occur due to different reasons. It could be the sudden loss of power, heavy falls, external damage, etc.
- Damaged External Hard Drives: External storage devices can be damaged due to the external environment and wear and tear. The essential data stored inside the drive is lost when a storage drive is damaged.
- Malware Attacks: Virus attacks can also result in affecting the data inside your system, including Word documents, being wiped clean.
- Accidental Deletion: Another common reason for losing Word files is that you permanently delete them by accident. It happens when your attention is divided, or you don’t realize that the folder you deleted contained essential Word files.
Part 2: Which Word Document Recovery Software is the Best
A simple search on the internet for possible solutions to recovering your Words files will result in hundreds of tools, all claiming to be the best. You can understandably be confused about which one to choose as most will cost you a hefty amount of money. What you need is a tool that can recover your Word files without damaging them, is easy to use, and is affordable.
Wondershare Recoverit is a tool that we recommend you to download as it satisfies all these benchmarks. It can easily recover your Word document as it supports data recovery for 1000+ data types from 2000+ devices. The process of data recovery for your lost Word files is 100% secure and safe. You will get your Word documents in original quality and formatting.
Get Wondershare Recoverit Today for Free by Visiting this Link >>
Part 3: The In-depth and Simplified Procedure of Recovering Lost Word Files
It is time for you to know the process of recovering your lost Word documents. You’ll find the process to recover your Word documents as straightforward and quick. Below are the steps you need to follow to recover your Word files:
Step 1: Navigate to the Location of Your Lost Word Files
Open Wondershare Recoverit on your Windows or Mac device and click the “Hard Drives and Locations” tab from the left sidebar. Here you will see all drives in your system divided into three categories: Hard Disk Drives, External Devices, and Quick Access. You have to navigate to the location where the lost Word files were located and select it.
Step 2: Run the Scan to Recover Your Word Files
When the location is selected, run the scan by pressing “Start.” As soon as the scan is started, the program will start recovering lost data from that location. You can use different filters like “File Type,” “Time,” “File Size,” and “All Files” to search for your Word documents.
Step 3: Preview your Recovered Word Files
You can stop or pause the scanning process when you have located your lost Word files. To confirm that these are the Word files you were looking for, preview them by double-clicking on the files. Once confirmed, you can recover these files by using the “Recover” button and providing the new location for your Word files.
Part 4: What Makes Our Recommended Tool the Optimum Data Recovery Solution
Many reasons make Wondershare Recoverit the most suitable tool for data recovery. Its foremost quality is its large range of supported scenarios where it can recover data. You can use it to recover your lost data in over 500 scenarios. The success rate for this Word document recovery software to retrieve lost data is a staggering 95%.
You can also use it to recover your data from a crashed system. Even if your system isn’t booting, you can use Recoverit to create a bootable USB and recover your data. It has over 35 patent technologies related to data recovery and is available in over 160 countries.
Part 5: Extra Features of The Best Word Document Recovery Software
- Advanced Video Recovery: When recovering your lost video files using Recoverit, you can use the Advance Video Recovery feature. It can recover high-quality 4K, 8K, and Ultra HD videos without affecting their quality or integrity.
- Corrupted Video Repair: If your important videos have been damaged or corrupted for some reason, Recoverit can help you. It can easily repair even the most damaged videos without any problems.
Word documents are going to be an essential part of your life, and so are the prospects of losing them. You can’t always guard against the many reasons and scenarios where they can be lost. Having a great data recovery tool like Wondershare Recoverit is the smartest choice.