With the increasing awareness about environmental issues, people have become more and more concerned about the harmful emissions from vehicles. People have started using eco-friendly modes of travel like bikes. You can also save up on fuel money. It is known as an option that is good for health too. But somehow, bikes are more prone to being stolen for obvious reasons. Bike theft has been a crucial issue in the country and a leading reason why people avoid using bikes. Once you lose your bike, it is nearly impossible to find it again. However, the easiest way to protect your bike is by installing GPS trackers on them.
How can the GPS tracker help you?
When you have a GPS tracker on your bike, you will always know its location via the supported app. You receive real-time location on your mobile phone or computer. The tracker makes your bike safer when you park it outside your college, office, school, or house. The GPS tracker is inbuilt with the best features. An unmissable aspect of the tracker is its ability to send you a text message or email when your bike is moved from its set position without permission. Thus, you will easily be able to track the robber who stole your bike.
Another benefit that you get from the tracker is monitoring your data. You can track the routes traveled, mileage, kilometers traveled in a day, and other information. The data collected can be recorded for a while. The Family1st tracker is portable and is best for tracking bikes.
Who needs a GPS tracker?
1) For bikers who want to keep their bike safe from theft:
GPS trackers are the best way to keep your bikes safe from being stolen. Bikes are the easiest target for robbers. Bike thefts have been increasing more than ever. With the tracker on your bike, you can recover your bike stolen from outside the grocery store. Your bike is protected from any mishap.
2) For new bikers:
New bikers are always excited for the enthralling adventure and like to carry the bike everywhere. A teenager in your family wants to go for a bike ride now and then. Tracking them is a matter of concern and security. Hence, it is better to install a GPS tracker on their bike. At times the teenager misuses their liberty and over-speed their bikes or goes in restricted areas. You can check their real-time location at any point in time. In case of emergency, you can save them as well.
3) For bikers who want driving history:
You will find various adventure sports that involve biking. The adventure junkies always have a bike and are looking for a chance to ride their favorite bike. The bike being stolen is their worst nightmare. Installing a GPS tracker helps in tracking the bike wherever they go. If you are a person who loves to go to different trails on the bike, you should install a tracker on it and be relieved of the bike’s security. By installing the trackers, you can also get the data like kilometers traveled, location, etc. Measuring your performance is easy with the tracker sending you information. You become confident and can explore more with your bike.
4) For people who rent bikes:
The GPS trackers are the best for people who rent bikes and even the companies that run bike rentals. Keeping track of who rode the bike for how many hours can be difficult. Once the bike is out of your reach, tracking it is impossible. When you have GPS trackers installed on the bike, you can get their real-time location. Setting up an alert when the bike goes beyond a definite place is possible. You will be informed about such situations with notifications on your mobile phone or computer.
How to find the best tracker?
With so many options available in the market, finding the right GPS can be tedious. Take a look at some tips given below:
1) Check for good battery life. You don’t want to lose your bike because there was no battery on the tracker. It becomes pointless to install a tracker. So always check for the battery life before buying.
2) Choose a sturdy tracker. While you are riding the bike on the road, you will go through rough terrain. The tracker shouldn’t break or fall off. So make sure the device is made of the best materials and lasts long. A waterproof device is something you should choose.
3) Choose a small size device. The visibility of the tracker should not be an issue. The device should go unnoticeable on your bike. It makes sure that the thieves don’t find it and rip it off the bike. Hence make sure you choose the smallest size tracker possible.
4) Look out for the best features. With the changing times, you will find advanced features in the trackers. Geofencing is one feature you shouldn’t miss. With geofencing, you are required to set a boundary. If the bike leaves that boundary, you will get a notification. Real-time tracking is yet another vital feature to have on the tracker.
With all this information in your mind, you can make an informed decision about purchasing the GPS tracker for your bike. Family1st provides you with the best tracker solutions for all your needs.