It’s not simply a saying that time is money, when you total it up, you can make as much money as you want in 24 hours.
Having a glass business and running it effectively is not a simple task, as surviving in such a business necessitates giving one’s all and working hard.
What if you put in 18 hours a day and still don’t get the results you desire?
Is this the cause of poor management?
Or perhaps a lack of adequate data storage?
Is it difficult for the production crew to decipher your handwriting words, and what is causing your production to be delayed?
Finally, the majority of your effort will be spent on calculations and measurements.
Glass business software gives glass manufacturing and distribution companies the purchasing, inventory, order management, and business management tools they need to succeed in today’s and tomorrow’s fast-growing glass market.
Are you looking for a modern glass shop business software? Glassmanager is here to assist you!
Why should you get Glassmanager?
We take care of your business by acquiring, managing orders and inventories, glass quotes, calculating profits, pricing, cutting and designing glass that sets you apart from the competition.
1. Get a sneak peek at all the useful information, such as employee hours, purchases, and sales invoices, with just a few clicks.
2. Help a noble cause by not using paper, thanks to online documentation, which also eliminates double data entry. Rather, data will be securely saved in the software.
3. Provides real-time data to your business. All dashboards and reports offer real-time data that can be changed fast and easily.
4. Gives field staff remote access to project details and schedules, as well as the ability to upload files in real time.
5. Features such as Calendar, Task management, and Mobile timesheets, which increase employee visibility, help the workforce coordinate smoothly.
6. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing accurate estimates with their approvals, resulting in timely work at a reasonable cost.
Glass distributors and manufacturers may better monitor inventory, order processing and fulfilment, purchasing, production processes, and, with the support of business analytics, plan more precisely for the future with GlassManager Business Software.
Traditional sales methods — direct, over-the-phone, email, and catalogue – were standard for all firms before the millennium.
However, with the rise of eCommerce and greater access to large box retailers, software must be able to easily handle all of these channels, whether they are in use or not, in order to be the solution that leads flat glass distributors and producers into a prosperous future.
GlassManager allows for seamless synchronization of eCommerce orders, regular system updates, and integration with numerous EDI providers for streamlined EDI administration between a glass company and its trading partners.
GlassManager offers a seamless bi-directional interaction with a variety of important technologies, allowing flat glass distributors and manufacturers to manage their inventories and company more effectively while keeping their financials in place.