As you know, Lenovo M10 Plus is the most popular and powerful in the world today. If you are a newcomer to the Lenovo world then you will get some little problems because of your knowledge of Lenovo M10 Plus. If You think these problems seem complex. Don’t think like that. It’s all about your experience. If you are a new user precisely you will think like that.. Read More – ADDING IR SENSOR | AS REMOTE
This article will help you to troubleshoot that all problems on your Lenovo M10 Plus very easily. A lot of problems in your Lenovo M10 Plus can identify by once you enable the Safe Mode on your device. Most of Lenovo users are following this method. but there are other ways to fix your device’s problems. By doing Master Reset on your Lenovo M10 Plus. but it will double your work. Read More – Screen overlay Detected Problem solved on Lenovo M10 Plus
Why want to boot into safe mode on Lenovo M10 Plus?
It will disable all of your device’s third-party apps. And only enable pre-installed apps and they will be restored when turn Off SafeMode. Something like after resetting your phone. (Data will not be lost. only disable) You can use safe mode when you face ” Screen overlay Detected”, or to check Virus App, MIc, Sound Not working, or Slow Down. Read More – What Can Do With Safe Mode
What to do in safe mode:
The purpose of Safe Mode is to allow you to troubleshoot Android and to determine the reasons for not function correctly. Once you have solved the problem, then you can restart the Android for normal use.
boot into safe mode on Lenovo M10 Plus:
Here are some steps that you have to follow:
- Turn Off your Lenovo M10 Plus .
- Press and Hold Power Button.
- Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key.
- Hold Volume Down Key.
- Release Volume Down key and unlock your Lenovo M10 Plus .
Here we are describing the above methods Step by Step With Pictures.
Step 1 : Turn Off your Lenovo M10 Plus
- To do this first you have to turn off your Lenovo M10 Plus. As shown below, hold the Power Button for few seconds and select the option to turn off your Lenovo M10 Plus.
Step 2 : Press and Hold the Power Button
- After switch off your device then turn on your device again by holding the Power Button.
Step 3 : Release Power button and hold Volume Down Key
- After you press the power button on your Lenovo M10 Plus then immediately press and hold the Volume Down key when appears the Lenovo logo or wait for the first lights up on your screen.
- If the above method does not work, then press Volume Down + Volume Up
- When you start to press the volume down key remember that release the power button. Because in that time you can press one button only.
Step 4 : Hold Volume Down Key
- Please hold the Volume Down key for a few seconds until finish restarting and appears the Lock Screen. Like shown below.
- Then see properly that is there displaying Safe Mode icon on your left corner of the screen.
Step 5: Release Volume Down key and unlock your Lenovo M10 Plus
- Once display the Lock Screen and Safe Mode then release the volume down key.
- Now you can unlock your Lenovo with a lock screen. Here, you have successfully enabled Safe Mode on your Lenovo.
An alternate 2: boot into safe mode on Lenovo M10 Plus
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power off box prompt appears.
- Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode prompt appears.
- To confirm, tap Safe mode. (you can try this if you have a problem with Volume Down)
Turn off safe mode on Lenovo M10 Plus
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart Now.
It’s all about the simple restart process of an Android device that turns off the safe mode. Read More: I can’t Turn Off Safe Mode
Thank You for Staying with us. If this “boot into safe mode on Lenovo M10 Plus” post helped you, So then please share this website to all Social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit so then Others can find this SafeMode Guide. If you have any problems then don’t hesitate, feel free to Leave a Comment with an Error Message. Keep viewing our page and don’t forget to subscribe. we will update you with the latest news