The JEE exams has stood out since it happens to be one of the challenging exams in the country. Lakhs of students appear for iit courses whereas a handful of them clear the exams. Such is the difficult level of these exams as you are pitted against some of the brilliant minds in the country when you appear for this exam.
Cracking of IIT- JEE is not a walk in the park. It does require months of intensive preparation along with hard work to ace the exam. Some of the candidates start the phase of exam preparation a year back whereas others devote a couple of months. Everyone does have their own strategy along with study plans in place but when the real time arrives they crack under pressure. If you are an individual who has fallen victim to this pressure there is a handy time table that needs to be developed. Not only it will provide great tips but it increases the possibility of clearing the exam easily.
Your aim should be to follow the study table as long as possible. To some extent it is impossible to maintain high levels of efficiency at all times,. A preferred option of starting would be to wake up early in the morning and avoid late night studies since it would create havoc in your preparation.
- Using the right set of books- You have to get hold of the books that really contributes to your preparation. With the help of jee sample papers a person can get an idea about the type of questions asked during the exam. Normally NCERT books are recommended by experts, though there are some additional books that can be used for reference.
- Clearly understand the pattern of the exam- Before the final exams this is one of the most important things that you need to do. The moment you understand the exam pattern study it properly and then you can achieve the desired result. A lot of websites are there that provides a comprehensive view about these exams.
- Be aware of the syllabus- It would be a wrong move on your part to ignore the syllabus. The moment you obtain a complete overview of the topics it gives you an idea on which topics are likely to be asked during the course of the exams. This is also going to help you in deciding a self- pattern strategy for your exams.
- Solving previous years question papers- During the course of JEE exam preparation you may solve the previous year’s question papers, or it can be a sample paper as well. By doing so you will familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions along with the exam pattern. In short you are pretty prepared to clear the exams.
Preparing for JEE subject wise
When it comes to subject wise preparation it is necessary that you devote equal attention to each of the subjects
- Maths- happens to be one of the subjects where theoretical and practical knowledge on the topic is vital. You need to be efficient in both of them. First you need to understand the theory and then you can apply it to the problems. The only way to practice and gain efficiency on the topic is regular practice.
- Physics- It is another subject which requires a deep understanding of the concepts, as you need to apply it in various scenarios be it in the real world or solving Maths problems. It is suggested that you understand the concept in details and do not resort to route learning. You will be better on the subject by using the right type of study material.
- Chemistry- This involves a combination of mechanisms, equation and reactions. Apart from that you need to be familiar with the concepts and diagrams when you are studying for JEE. For such a section you can prepare from the NCERT books.
The general tips to prepare for IIT- JEE
Below are mentioned some of the general tips to follow in preparing for IIT JEE
- Devote a lot of time to the areas that you are weak. So as to get a hold of the topics practice regularly and be updated
- Do not commit the mistake of skipping any topic that may seem to be an unnecessary one
- It is suggested that you make short notes on formulas, pointers and important chapters of the books
- Based on your comfort levels self- evaluate
- Be motivated and develop a positive mind- set
- You need to be healthy both at the mental and physical level. You need to eat good food and remove any form of stress
Platforms like Infinity Learn enable students to go ahead with their preparation properly. There are subject matter experts who guide the students about each and every aspect of their studies.