More and more teenagers work and even start their own businesses. Often the income obtained by young people means that a teenager can enjoy a decent financial situation. However, does having a regular income at a good level make him a reliable customer in the eyes of loan companies?
You have the best chance of getting a loan for teenagers in non-bank companies that provide their services online. Some of these institutions accept the young age of borrowers and have low creditworthiness requirements.
How do loans for teenagers work?
A teenager looking for financial aid in the form of a cash loan can always apply to non-bank loan companies. In this case, he can count on more favorable treatment than in banks. Nevertheless, one must bear in mind the possible increased costs of this type of service. For teenagers, loans are much more easily available in the non-banking sector, especially in loan companies that allow you to incur liabilities via the Internet.
Such online loans are characterized by:
- simplified application procedure,
- the minimum scope of formalities,
- low creditworthiness requirements,
- simplified verification of creditworthiness.
In short, these are so simple online loans that most customers who meet the basic formal requirements, including young teenagers, have a chance to get them.
Conditions for teenager loan application
If you want to use online loans for teenagers, you only need to meet a few simple conditions, namely:
- have a valid ID card,
- have your own bank account – it can also be a special account for young people, as long as it belongs only to you; however, you cannot provide in the application the number of the parents’ account to which you have the power of attorney,
- have your own e-mail address and an active mobile phone number,
- earn income – it should be regular and in an amount sufficient to pay off the liability.
Loans for teenagers without creditworthiness – is it possible?
Young people often wonder if it is possible to get a loan without creditworthiness. Well, the non-bank company always examines the creditworthiness of the applicant, but it does it more gently than, for example, banks.
The most important criterion for granting a loan is always constant income.
Young people have a good chance of getting a teenager loan without creditworthiness because loan companies accept many more types of sources of income.
Therefore, you can safely apply for an online loan if you live on money from:
- employment on the basis of an employment contract, contract of mandate or contract for specific specific work,
- disability pensions – due to incapacity for work, family, social etc.,
- social benefits,
- pocket money – e.g. received from parents to cover living expenses while studying.
How to apply for a loan for teenagers?
If you want to take advantage of a loan for teenagers online, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Find a company offering loans for teenagers, for instance apply for personal financing on usnetloan.com, and choose the best offer.
- Register on the website – all you need to do is fill out a short form here and usually you need data from your ID card.
- Select all the required consents for the processing of your personal data and for the lender to check you in the databases.
- Fill out the loan application form – provide precisely all your address and contact details and enter your bank account number correctly; Additionally, answer a few simple questions about your financial situation (what is your monthly income, what source do you get it from, do you have any dependents and are you paying off any liabilities).
- Verify your identity and bank account.
- Wait for the decision to grant a loan – it usually takes from a few minutes to an hour. You will receive information about granting a loan by SMS, and the loan agreement will be sent to your e-mail address, which you do not have to print – you only need to confirm its terms, e.g. by sending an SMS code.
What does a teenager need to know before taking a loan?
Although you can get a loan for teenagers, use such products wisely. Even a small payday loan is a serious obligation, the lack of which has the same consequences as late repayment of a bank loan.
As a young person, you should take care of your positive credit history from the beginning and avoid getting into debt. That is why when reaching for payday loans or personal loans, remember about a few important rules for safely borrowing money:
- use the services of honest lenders who will not expose you to high costs related to incurring liabilities,
- borrow money only when you really need it for some important expenses,
- never take out a loan if you are not sure whether you will have the funds to pay it back within the prescribed period,
- try to choose free payday loans, because the lack of costs will make it easier for you to settle your liability on time.